Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Kyary Pamyu Pamyuseum: Sweet Costumes in the Candy Forest


I love jpop artist Kyary Pamyu Pamyu so I was excited to see her costumes in this adorable exhibition.  My friend Paul and I went to go check it out.   It was called "Sweet Costumes in the Candy Forest" and that's exactly what it was!  I love how they created a whole environment for the costumes.  It really made this exhibition a unique experience.  I took a lot of photos so please check them out~

このきゃりーぱみゅぱみゅが大好きです。私とポールは「きゃりーぱみゅぱみゅーじあむ」に行きました。名前は「いしょうもりもりおかしな森」です。この名前は本当です!たくさん写真を取りました。ぜひ見てください〜














I think that Kyary's costumes are often displayed in various locations throughout Japan.  For more information please check out: http://www.kyarymuseum.com/

I hope you enjoyed this post even though it's quite a bit late.  I have been up to a lot so that means I have lots more coming.  Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, I can't believe there are Kyary museums ;A; It looks so amazing there ;3; Great post! I love all of the photos you took~ <3
    ~Kiyomi <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's just kind of like a traveling exhibition type thing but it's way cute! Thank you!!! Ahh you can speak Japanese, right? You probably notice all my errors haha T^T

      Delete