Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Follow my Japan Adventure!

Tumblr ♡
I'm going to use this as a place to post photos with captions on them so people can see what I'm up to.

♡ Twitter ♡
Part of why I chose to work in Japan is so that I can get better at Japanese so I made a Twitter just for Japanese tweets since I know most people who follow my regular one don't speak any Japanese.

♡ Japanese Blog 
Another attempt at me practicing Japanese by writing some short Japanese blog posts over here too.


I have a new computer which means I have iMovie now too so I want to try and make some YouTube videos.  I'll post that if/when that happens.
Everything else will still be used and remain the same.  (︶ω︶)

2 comments:

  1. You're so lucky you'll be going to Japan!! *u* I can't wait to see more exciting posts about it :3
    -Kiyomi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely ^^ Adventures are very fun!!


    恵美より ♥

    emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete