Thursday, October 17, 2013

Hello // updates!

So I have somehow been getting way more page views that I thought was ever going to happen with this blog which is actually pretty cool!  Yesterday I had over 60?!?

Thank you so much for reading what I post!  I kind of just post what I like but I also consider what people might like to read about.  If you like what you read, please don't hesitate to follow me via the little app on the right side of my page.

I am just going to go ahead and assume most people reading this don't know me.  I have been working full time as of recently and don't get home until very late.  As a result, I have not been able to post about the few awesome events I went to in the past few weeks including the Rookie Yearbook 2 party in NYC and NY Comic Con.  Like I said, I post things that I personally find interesting but also want to know what other people are interested in reading.  Since so much time has passed since those two events (meaning up to 2 weeks), I don't know if they are relevant and if people care to read about them or if I want to even write about them...?  But in my past blog posts I have apparently been doing something right so maybe I have the right idea.

Anyway, I am just interested in hearing your opinion if you have one.  I am totally willing to write about some cool things I go to and add in photos I have taken as well.  I didn't really make this blog with a specific direction in mind so I am just looking for some feedback.

Feel free to let me know what you think through my ask.fm right here and you can do so completely anonymously.  If you would like to get in touch with me another way, feel free to email carly@carly-rose.com

Thanks again! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment